Detached Gun Sounds deprecated

A modding utility that generates sound-only effects from any in-game gun entity types so that lua scripts can play gun sounds independently. The effects are explosion-type entities with no visual component. The naming convention is "gunsound-"..gun.name. Looping sounds are also supported but have a -begin_sound, -middle_sound, and -end_sound suffix.

Tweaks
7 years ago
0.14 - 0.15

b Crash

7 years ago

Every time i try to install this, the game crashes while loading, and i can't get it to work, even using the mod portal.

7 years ago

What other mods do you have installed?

7 years ago

i can send you a mod list.json, which way is convenient?

7 years ago

and every time i try to run with this installed, AAI programmable vehicles throws this error http://pastebin.com/EMMseDDx

7 years ago

The error thrown by AAI programmable vehicles was caused by a mod adding a "car" with no weight specified. I've updated AAI programmable vehicles to exclude any vehicles with no weight and it now loads properly with your mod list. I can't recreate any issues with Detached Gun Sounds though. I have even used your mod-list.json to make sure that the load order is the same.
Maybe I have different versions of the other mods. Can you try again and copy or screenshot the crash message?

7 years ago

will test, thanks for the quick response

7 years ago

awesome, loaded it up with detatched gun sounds again, no crashes this time.
Thank you for the help, i'm really looking forward to playing around with the mod.

7 years ago

Glad to hear it.