Deep Core Fragment Balancer

by Kaserik

Output balancing for Space Exploration's Deep Core Fragment Processing with Krastorio2, (Tiberium, Geothermal) and VeryBZ and further balancing for Tiberium Processing.

Tweaks
1 year, 3 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g More Details Please?

1 year, 4 months ago

I'm interested in this mod as I use almost all of the dependent mods listed, but not the Tiberium mod. I'm assuming this is a very niche situation where your balance has to include all of these mods?

Can you also specify exactly how you balance the output? My main issue is that K2's rare metals becomes too much b/c VeryBZ mods essentially replaces all of those recipes with it's own specific metal types. It would be nice if you could further process rare metals into BZ's specific metal types.

1 year, 4 months ago

First of all: The Tiberium Mod is now optional - I wanted to change that anyway.
But otherwise you're right, this balancing mod is designed for the niche of playing with all VeryBZ mods in Space Exploration with Krastorio2 - that's why I severely limited the output of Raw Rare Metals (from 8 to 0.32).

How do I get to the new values? VeryBZ's discussion thread recently had a comment with suggestions, which I roughly adopted after a brief correspondence with Earendel's suggestions-channel. I'm still testing it out myself, but I have faith in the community. ;)

Processing recipes from Raw Rare Metals to VeryBZ's ores sounds like a great idea for an alternate mod, but I hope this balancing is completely sufficient for now.

New response