Deadlock-Mod Integrations

Adds support in Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders for Bob's mods, FactorioExtended and FactorioExtendedPlus, and Xander's mods, adding beltboxes and loaders to match the belts that those mods add.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g double speed belt

4 years ago

the mod dependencies say doublé speed belts are optional for this mod, meaning it should do something with it, I expected the loaders to match the double speed but they do not, is this mod doing something with the double speed mod that I fail to see, or it's just doing nothing with it?

4 years ago

Still working just fine here, the tier 3 compact loader gets updated to 60 items per second to match the tier 3 belt getting updated by DoubleSpeedBelts. Can you be a lot more specific about what speeds you're seeing on exactly which entities, and what you're expecting to see instead?

4 years ago

Yes, you are right, I, in fact, didn't see that, I was focudes on the last tier of ultimate belts, which speed increases to 1920 items/s, but it's loaders don't, they keep their 270items/s speed.

I know 1920/s is insane, but I was hoping that it could work

4 years ago

Ahh I see - the integration only hooks into the Bob's tiers, not the Ultimate Belts tiers. I can definitely add that.

4 years ago

I'd very much like that

4 years ago

could you make the stacking beltbox speed adjust to the belt speed?

the loaders do adjust their speed, but now stacking machines are too slow for the belts (using double speed belts mod)

4 years ago

Is it possible to make this hook into the Krastorio 2 belts as well for DSB+K2 compatibility? TYSM for your hard work Shane.

New response