Deadlock-Mod Integrations

Adds support in Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders for Bob's mods, FactorioExtended and FactorioExtendedPlus, and Xander's mods, adding beltboxes and loaders to match the belts that those mods add.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

b Rapid Loaders not craftable (Extended+)

5 years ago

Latest factorio, just the extended+ and deadlock's mods, all updated to latest
The 2 rapid compact loaders don't appear in crafting list. I see them on the signals and on the research screen (Logi 4&5 are researched), I can request them, but not craft them. Compact 1-3 and Stackers 1-5 are there, but not Compact 4-5.

5 years ago

That's really strange - if you fire up a new game with the same mods and run /c game.player.force.research_all_technologies() in the console (you'll need to run it twice) do they show up properly in the crafting menu in that game? I suspect a tech unlock migration didn't apply properly..

5 years ago

yes, on a new world, it works as expected and unlock them correctly, but If I execute the command on my main save, it will not unlock them

5 years ago

I sacrificed all built and uninstalled both deadlock mods, saved, reinstalled them, reloaded the save, and it now works as expected. I kept the saves if you need them for debug purposes

5 years ago

Err, I gave you the wrong command to try. /c game.player.force.reset_technology_effects() might work on your old save, give that a shot?

New response