Deadlock-Mod Integrations

Adds support in Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders for Bob's mods, FactorioExtended and FactorioExtendedPlus, and Xander's mods, adding beltboxes and loaders to match the belts that those mods add.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

i bug and suggestions

5 years ago

hey shanemadden and deadlock989
some sugeestions for you
1 If Enable Bob's Transport belt speed overhaul the Integrations MOD Report wrong
Use BOB beltoverhaulspeed, speeds are: 12.5/25/37.5/50/62.5/75(6levels), but loader speeds are: 15/30/45
disable Transport belt speed overhaul is quite ok blet speeds are:15/30/45/60/75(5levels) and loader speeds are:15/30/45/60/75
2 It is recommended to add filter-inserter blacklist/whitelist

5 years ago

Have you updated to the latest version from yesterday? It adds integration with Bob's speed overhaul option, and should get the speeds to match.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by whitelist/blacklist, do you mean for the loaders? Their filter settings aren't customizable unfortunately.

5 years ago

yes my ininintegration mod is 2.01version and stacking beltboxes is 2.05
while i enable Bob's belt overhaul ininintegration went wrong
deadk>ck-integrations_/data-updates.kia:5: _deadlock-integrations, stack traceback:
_deadlodc-integrations—/protolypes/bob.kia:21: in main chunk (0]: in function 'require'
_deadlodc-integrations—/data-updates.kia:5: in main chunk stack traceback:
(0]: in function 'require'
一deadlodc-integrations—/data-updates.kia:5: in main chunk

5 years ago

Should be fixed in 2.0.2, let me know if that works!

5 years ago

it works thankyou

5 years ago

I haven't tried it since yesterday, but I just thought I'd throw in the fact that Bob's Revamp lets you SET the speeds. And I set them back to vanilla's 15/30/45/Etc for myself. Hopefully, this mod will read that variable rather than hardcoding anything.

5 years ago

I haven't tried it since yesterday, but I just thought I'd throw in the fact that Bob's Revamp lets you SET the speeds. And I set them back to vanilla's 15/30/45/Etc for myself. Hopefully, this mod will read that variable rather than hardcoding anything.

Sure does, the belts and loaders make a call to the Bob's Logistics mod to determine what they should update their speed to.

5 years ago

Top stuff!

New response