Deadlock-Mod Integrations

Adds support in Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders for Bob's mods, FactorioExtended and FactorioExtendedPlus, and Xander's mods, adding beltboxes and loaders to match the belts that those mods add.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g Improve Bob's integration

5 years ago

Right now this mod adds 3 new tiers of beltboxes and loaders when Bob's Logistics is installed.
Recipes added by mod for 3 tiers of loaders (basic, turbo, ultimate) are similar to Bob's ones. That's good.
But recipes for other loaders and all beltboxes are not chaged (these are in vanilla style).

Please, add Bob-style recipes for all loaders and beltboxes.

P. S. Mimicking recipes from 0.16 were very cool :
recipe_of_loader = recipe_of_underground_belt / 2.

5 years ago

Unfortunately the dynamic recipe generation added a lot of complexity to the load order interactions between different mods - it can probably be re-added as an option (and would likely work better for a case like Bob's), but at the moment the expectation is that conditional changes to the recipe ingredients should be handled by the mod adding the tier.

That being said: yes, absolutely, the recipes need updated accordingly; I'll see about getting those to match appropriately again.

5 years ago

Thank you for quick response!

5 years ago

Updated the loader recipes something that should hopefully match pretty closely with what the recipes were before. Also fixed the loader and beltbox speeds when Bob's belt speed overhaul option is enabled. The beltbox recipes weren't quite so dynamic before, so I think where they're at is pretty close to the prior version but not very Bob's-appropriate, recommendations welcome on the beltbox recipes.

5 years ago

Speaking of Bob's Integration, do you add recipes for crating and stacking various Bob's items?

5 years ago

@shanemadden
Good job!
I have simple idea for beltbox recipes with Bob's Logistics installed.
If loaders' recipes are similar to ones of undergroud belts (but amount of each component is twice less), beltboxes can use recipes of splitters (with double amount of circuits or every ingredient).

New response