Deadlock Experimental Stacking

Adds options for experimental stacking enhancements for Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes - stacking for science, direct smelting of stacks

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

b [0.18.32] Stack density override does not affect stacking recipes added by mod integration.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

When the stack density is set to "Match stack size", items like Lead Plates added by Bob's Mods do not benefit from adjusted density. "Vanilla" items such as Iron Plates behave as expected.

I actually installed the mod to resolve a strange issue with "vanilla" deadlock stacks - stack size is set to 8 and with my mods that should mean that the density in storage is 25 "stacks per stack," but for some reason this has recently changed to 12 and I'm not sure of the cause. I'd installed this mod to remove the behaviour so that it was consistent throughout, but it doesn't seem to have worked for me. Strangely this is only affecting plates. Coal seems to be unchanged and behaving as expected. Interestingly, setting this mod to have 2x storage density increases this from 12 to 50, so it might be a mod interaction - but I can't tell what's responsible.

densityoverride.lua searches "data.raw.item" on line 27 but bobs integration adds non-vanilla stacks through data-final-fixes. Does this affect the way this mod changes stack sizes, and is there a way that I can include these items?

Edit: In the base beltboxes and loaders mod, in data-updates.lua (L:5), the mod appears to scan for stacks a second time but these are matched in the format "stacks-%s" while the density override matches "deadlock%-stack%-"; should it also search for "stacks-%s"?

3 years ago

Should be fixed in this new version, let me know if not.

3 years ago

Can confirm that feature now works as intended. No issues so far with a couple minutes of quick testing. Thank you!

New response