Deadlock Experimental Stacking

Adds options for experimental stacking enhancements for Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes - stacking for science, direct smelting of stacks

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g Asking nicely

5 years ago

I just opened a thread in deadlocks loaders mod, and you (Shane madden) suggested me that I asked you nicely, so this is me asking nicely.

Could you please add an option, o a separated mod to override compact items' stack size, please?

5 years ago

Sure, I'm willing to enable some really insane train setups ;) Do you think it makes sense to just have the stack size match the base item so that the inventory density multiplier is the same as the stack density (5x by default but configurable up to 100x) or to have a separate setting to be able to control it independently?

5 years ago

I'd say just stick to the stack, but it is true that is never a bad idea to have setting to configure it.But if you do not want to overwork, maybe you (or me) could open a thread in ReStack mod, and ask the owner for compatibility

5 years ago

btw, you said train setups, does that mean the stack for compact stuff Will only be available on trains?, because I intended to store compacted stuff in chests (or warehouses) too…

I mean, if it's gonna be just for trains its ok, I mean, its already a great deal, but just for the sake of knowing it

5 years ago

Yup, it'll apply to all inventory types.

5 years ago

Oh, perfect, thanks

4 years ago

Added an option to set a density multiplier when stacked - you can either set it to one of the available options or set it to match the stack size that the base mod is using as the density multiplier.

4 years ago

Perfect, thanks

New response