Dana: crafting tree/graph explorer

by Credne

Dana provides ways to explore and display the recipe graph of Factorio (vanilla or modded). This mod is still in alpha stages: it is recommended to use it on a dedicated (sandbox) save, or at minimum to backup your save. While the mod should work in multiplayer, be careful about griefing (rendering huge graphs can freeze the game for several minutes).

Utilities
1 year, 8 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i [Pending] Reverse recipes

3 years ago

Mods like the "Reverse Factory" mod give Dana a hard time. It's not a crash, basically it makes the node graph way too unreadable. Not sure if there is a easy way to work around these mods that add reversal of all recipes.

3 years ago

There isn't an easy way to work around these mods yet.

I don't want to overpromise and underdeliver... But looking at the roadmap and the experimental branch, I have good confidence that the grass will look much greener in v0.3 :-)

3 years ago

There isn't an easy way to work around these mods yet.

I don't want to overpromise and underdeliver... But looking at the roadmap and the experimental branch, I have good confidence that the grass will look much greener in v0.3 :-)

yep, no stress, I am sure you knew about this thing, but just in case - I'll still mention it here
^_^
and maybe you want to put these mods in a "semi-incompatible list" on the main page (just in case), as some might think that Dana is broken, when it's the logic of other mods that makes it draw strange stuff..

either way, wish you strength and inspiration for it all :)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Klonan's "Transport Drones" mod also causes this. It adds a fake recipe to pack + unpack every item and fluid in the game, which makes the graph unreadable.

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Deadlock Stacking and Crating does the same thing. The recipes follow a naming pattern so they could be filtered out:

string.find(recipe.name, "^deadlock%-(un)?packrecipe-")
string.find(item.name, "^deadlock%-crate%-")
string.find(recipe.name, "^deadlock%-stacks%-(un)?stack%-")
string.find(item.name, "^deadlock%-stack%-")

New response