Creative Mode

by Mooncat

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Cheats

g Awesome

6 years ago

I love this mod for planning out my Speedruns and it does the job perfectly well. The only thing I'm missing is infinite ore, without increasing the actual density of a tile and undoing a research via a gui. However these are very speacial cases that probably only i need.

6 years ago

Agreed! I'm so glad I found this thing. The instant blueprinting is a lifesaver. The void and source items are amazing for testing things in isolation (they remind me of stubbing/mocking tools when writing unit tests for code), I can heal my entire factory when I fumble the c key and accidentally nuke myself (>_>)... The applications are just endless!

AE, dude. I watched your last world record run to help plan for the "There is no Spoon" achievement. Even with lots of pausing, note-taking, and alt+tabbing back to YouTube to compare progress you were 3 times faster than what I managed. VERY impressive stuff!

I'm not sure if this helps at all, but have you noticed that you can erase existing ore patches by painting over them with the water setting on the creator wand, and then re-applying land along with millions of ore in bulk? Maybe that's what you already meant by "increasing the actual density" though.

6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words!
Added the infinite ores into TODO list.

New response