Creative Mode

by Mooncat

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Cheats

b 0.15 massive UPS drop

6 years ago

Hi,

I get a massive ups drop when using a creative or creative provider chest. The first chest is fine, the second causes the drop.

thx

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I don't have such issue here without other mods. Do you have other mods installed?

Though I wonder it is caused by some changes in the Factorio engine, because I didn't change anything about the logic of creative chests. This will take some time to investigate.

6 years ago

Hey.

I investigated myself because I had some mod enabled updated has they are released for 0.15. The drop was caused by data raw prototypes. This was my 0.14 mod pack and I had no problems at this time. I will check with data raw prototypes owner as well. thx.

6 years ago

Good to know! Thanks!

6 years ago

Filtering out the top three armor types brings my UPS/FPS back to normal in this situation

6 years ago

turning off modular armor and the 2 power armors on the second page fixes the fps/ups hogging of the creative-mode chests

6 years ago

It only seems to happen when data raw prototypes is part of your mods list and any of the modular armors(included modded ones) are in the current list of items to be shown

New response