Creative Mode

by Mooncat

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Cheats

b Map editor seems to break creative provider chest

6 years ago

Trying to make a scenario using these creative provider chests and creative loader to give infinite resources. I placed them down on the map and gave them some inventory and when loading the map it doesn't duplicate the items. Need to mine and replace the chest for it to work. I've had to load into the scenario and set it up manually and then make a save file to load instead of the scenario.

Also this will be updated to .15 right?

6 years ago

The Blue Duplication Chest (aka: steal chest) when you add something to the very first spot in the chest (top left) then will fill the chest as long as there is something in the first slot (top left). If this is removed I noted that it stops working from time to time.. Strange.

The Duplication Provider Chest works the same, but the robots will remove from it faster at time then it can refill and it stops providing.. found this to be a problem. This happens when using the red robots that move so fast. The box just cant fill at or keep full.. it then stops.

6 years ago

Updated the mod for 0.15.

I will see if I can do anything with the map editor. It wasn't designed to be used there. But I think it makes sense to also support the editor.

Each duplication chest only duplicates the item on its first slot. If the item on the first slot is removed, the chest will stop working. Duplication occurs only once between ticks. The number of ticks increases with the number of existing duplication chests on the map. This is done to avoid lag. I will make an option to lock the item to be duplicated.

New response