Creative Mode

by Mooncat

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Cheats

g Admin Menu lost to other players ???

7 years ago

The game is in multiplayer.
Creative Mode (mod) is on.
Im the server or (player 1).
When player 2 logs in they take over my Admin control of CM?

(is this a owner ship of the game being played, as I am now the owner and no long is the other player)

?? How do I return CM back to the server side. I have no control of CM or even have any Admin panel?

[Cheats]
[Build Options]
[Magic Wand]
[Modding]

This is all I get. My friend is getting the [Admin]

Whoever has the server~side should always keep admin control.. Unless the server~side gives it to other players and even then I should always have a [Admin] menu to always change or lock out the other players from CM.

Any help would be nice... ty

7 years ago

I have tested it on my side but couldn't reproduce this issue. If it is possible, can you please type /c game.print(game.player.admin) to see if it is true?

The mod uses player.admin to determine whether you have the admin control. It shouldn't matter whether you are player 1 or player 2.

Have your friend changed the access right to [Modding] from "Admin only" to "Free"? By default, if you don't have the access right to [Admin], you shouldn't have the access right to [Modding] either. If your friend hasn't touched the access right, then this issue is quite weird. :o

New response