Creative Mode

by Mooncat

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Cheats

g isolate the duplication chests!

7 years ago

hello!
when i enable this mod, on a big map, when the mouse is hovering over any entity, the game lags, when the mouse is not hovering over anything, it runs smooth as normal.
i would love if you cut out the duplication and void chests into a separate mod! please!

7 years ago

Are you sure the lag is caused by this mod? If so, I would like to fix that, rather than separating the mod into smaller ones because that will end up infinite number of small mods if other people have similar requests.
Please upload the map and also mod list so I can investigate. :)

7 years ago

And if possible, please use the forum so I can reply more easily. Mod Portal has no notification for new messages. I occasionally check here so I saw your message. But I can't guaranteer when will be the next check...

New response