Creative Mode

by Mooncat

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Cheats

b Same as Techton : Survival mod began creativ

7 years ago

Hi,

I install your mod in order to get some uranium, because i havent found a way to generate uranite and flurite on my save map, with your mod i filled up some tanks of those products in order to continue the game normaly (without the ore but still my map). I could filled up the tanks, but when i came back, all my items where infinite to craft... I tried the "/c remote.call("creative-mode", "disable", true)" command but didnt worked...

7 years ago

Did you enable cheat mode when you activate Creative Mode? Cheat mode is a Factorio built-in mode that makes hand crafting to be free and instant. If so, please make sure you have disable it in the disable cheats popup, or type
/c game.player.cheat_mode = false
in console to disable it. Hope this helps. :)

7 years ago

Hi, thank you very much !!!! Thank you for your mod that can keep me going on my map without cheats.

7 years ago

My pleasure. :D

New response