Creative Mode

by Mooncat

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Cheats

b Error while running the event handler

7 years ago

I tried to enable it on my sandbox testing world and got an error, 'no character' on line 783 in control.lua. If it makes any difference, I used a console command to make everything unlimited before, save file is here if you want to test it: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6sg-RxOdJhkFzA5BTLang0vfkD

7 years ago

Also, if I try run your mod alongside Test Mode on any map, I get an error saying a GUI element with name popup is already present in the parent element (line 687 of control.lua)

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

oooh, I have checked the character when increasing player's reach but forgot to do the same when increasing player's mining speed. My fault. Will fix it in the next version. For instance, you can turn off increase_player_mining_speed_when_enabled in config.lua and that line of code will not be executed, and also reset_player_mining_speed_when_disabled if you will need to disable Creative Mode.

For the second problem, I think I know how to fix it. First time to know the GUI element names are shared across mods. Sorry for your inconvenient.

7 years ago

Thanks, I just searched for increase_player_mining_speed_when_enabled in control.lua and copied the character check over to it, it seemed to work :)

7 years ago

Yes. It is the cause of error. I originally planned to upload the fix today but due to some additional problems, I have to delay it to tomorrow. Please bear with me. :)

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Version 0.0.3 is released with the bugs fixed. Please feel free to try it and continue to report bugs if there is any. :)

New response