Creative Mode (Fix for 0.16)

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now.

Content
6 years ago
Cheats

b Not Disabling Properly

5 years ago

After disabling creative mode, I still have higher running speed, instant mining, instant research, infinite items, and all the other traits from creative mode. I've tried turning the mod off and on multiple times, tried looking into the files, but I'm no good at that, and I can't find a way to fix it. Has anyone got any ideas?

5 years ago

Those are settings inside of vanilla factorio; disabling the mod doesn't change them, because the mod doesn't save those values or set them other than when they are initially turned on. If you want to disable them, you have to disable cheats using the cheat menu while CM is still enabled. Simply turning CM off does not disable cheats. Disabling the mod only turns off the cheats that require CM running to function.

New response