Creative Mode (Fix for 0.16)

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now.

Content
6 years ago
Cheats

b Crash bug when opening power armor

6 years ago

Hello, thanks for taking the time to review this possible bug and thanks for taking the time to develop this mod!

I receive the following game crash error when opening power armor (vanilla, Power Armor Mk.3 and Bob's power armor). To test I removed all installed mods and opened a vanilla power armor I then re-added Creative Mode and found the error only occurred with Creative Mode is installed.

Error while running event creative-mode-fix::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaEquipmentGrid doesn't contain key name.
stack traceback:
creative-mode-fix/scripts/gui-entity.lua:378: in function 'create_or_destroy_gui_of_entity'
creative-mode-fix/scripts/gui.lua:169: in function 'tick'
creative-mode-fix/scripts/events.lua:176: in function <creative-mode-fix/scripts/events.lua:146>

I've also noticed that it throws the error and instead references following mods (when they are installed) when the same trigger even occurs. I don't know how relevant or helpful that is but I thought I'd mention just in case.

Fast Filter Fill
Smarter Trains

6 years ago

Getting the same error :/

https://imgur.com/a/6FQSEC7

6 years ago

Also getting this error. Please fix :/

6 years ago

Is this only happening since 0.16.40?

6 years ago

Fixed.

6 years ago

Can't tell in which version it broke, but can confirm it is fixed.

5 years ago

For version 0.0.30 if was broken, now updated to 0.0.32 and it works

5 years ago

I have the same problem in 0.16.51

5 years ago

What version of the mod you are using? I'm running factorio 0.16.51 and mod 0.0.30. Try disabling all mods save for this one and try again

5 years ago

Thanks i downloaded the mod in-game and it was version 0.0.27.
i updated the mod and now it works

New response