Creative Mode (Fix for 0.16)

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now.

Content
6 years ago
Cheats

g magic wand

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

anyone else having issues with the magic wand? no matter what i select it only puts down grass and it makes a ton of wands in my inventory.

i just updated it today hopeing it would fix it but it did not.

6 years ago

ok seems to go away if i disable all mods but creative and base.

6 years ago

If you can narrow down what mods it happens in, I can look into it and possibly fix it.

6 years ago

was experiencing something similar happening with another mod, (that is: filling up inventory with non-stacking item) from Upgrade Planner, but couldn't identify root cause, or reproduce the error consistently.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

i went through my mods disabling them and found it happens when "This is my ghost" is enabled and does not when i disable it. not sure how to fix it though

also if explosive excavation or nicefill is enabled it errors and crashes the map when you create a floor (non ore like grass or dirt) plot with creative wand.

6 years ago

also i don't know if this is a bug or not but the table of icons in the creative wand repeats itself under the resource amount piece. is there a reason everything is on there twice?

6 years ago

The second set is the pattern tile; for example, if you choose Lab Tile 1 at the top, pattern Checker, and Lab Tile 2 underneath, you'll create a light/dark checkerboard pattern with the magic wand.

6 years ago

any chance you can make this mod compatible with "this is my ghost"? it's a very handy app, especially before robots.

6 years ago

If you can give me a way to reproduce a problem; currently I tested and it seems to be working, but that might just be because I don't know how to trigger the problem.

New response