Creative Mode (Fix for 0.16)

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now.

Content
6 years ago
Cheats

g 0.0.10 "base <= 0.16.8"

6 years ago

Is it a mistake or intention to use <= instead of >=? Just upgraded factorio to 0.16.9 and CMf was disabled.

And thanks for fixing CM! Great job...

6 years ago

It's deliberate. I'm intentionally breaking forward compatibility, for when Mooncat resumes updates. I usually patch one version in advance, but there were multiple patches released within hours of each other, and currently the mod portal is broken, so I can't upload a new version.

6 years ago

Thanks for the explanation. Yes, it makes sense. And for me it was not a problem. I was just curious.

6 years ago

When the mod portal stops being broken and uploading works. It's been ready since yesterday, but no one can upload mods currently.

New response