Crafting Efficiency

Adds technologies to increase the gain of wastefull and expensive processes, such as copper cable, steel, gears, circuits, and engines. Requires omniLib which enables dynamic recipe generation and auto-updating entities in world with newer recipes. Works on items even if mods change their recipes. Updated for Factorio v18

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

i Efficiency Icons

3 years ago

Can we get a special set of icons for the efficiency recipes? Maybe three of whatever item? The problem with using the efficiency recipes and other people's blueprints is that most people don't blueprint with them, so I have to manually change them all, and it gets really hard to tell where I've changed and where I haven't. Even something as simple as a see-through circle in the center of the item would work, it just needs to be obvious without opening the machines please.

3 years ago

You know what, on close inspection this mod appears to be dead in the water..... I'm going to fork it and update to 1.0, as well as update the icons.

3 years ago

i've bee thinking for doing so myself, ive already been tweeking it myself adding more item to it. i just might make one for the experimental build.

New response