Crafting Efficiency

Adds technologies to increase the gain of wastefull and expensive processes, such as copper cable, steel, gears, circuits, and engines. Requires omniLib which enables dynamic recipe generation and auto-updating entities in world with newer recipes. Works on items even if mods change their recipes. Updated for Factorio v18

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

i tech prerequisists for 0.17

5 years ago

now that there is a tech for each science pack, how about making the pack crafting efficiency use those as prerequisites?
currently they still use the techs that in 0.16 unlocked the packs

the only issue i see is that red science efficiency uses green science for tier 1, so maybe that one needs an additional prerequisite of green science.
fully correct would be to also add prerequisites for later tiers, so that for instance tier 3 of red science efficiency depends on blue science as well...

5 years ago

I don't really see the need for this. as the packs aren't unlocked until that level is reached, there's no real reason to have it tied specifically to the tech that unlocks the pack. by virtue of requiring the pack itself, it is, effectively gated behind that research.

5 years ago

(ie: adding additional tech-prerequisites doesn't improve the mod at all)

New response