Crafting Efficiency

Adds technologies to increase the gain of wastefull and expensive processes, such as copper cable, steel, gears, circuits, and engines. Requires omniLib which enables dynamic recipe generation and auto-updating entities in world with newer recipes. Works on items even if mods change their recipes. Updated for Factorio v18

3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

g Steel efficiency recipe

5 years ago

How can be used the steel efficiency recipe if, when I put 100 iron bar in a furnace, it start smelting them 5 at time for a single steel bar instead of starting the efficiency recipe?

5 years ago

steel efficiency requires the use of a furnace that has a recipe selection window. Mods such as bob's mods, advanced furnaces mod, angel's mods (perhaps), or other mods that add a furnace-type machine with a recipe selection screen should do the trick. 0.17 update had originally intended for this to not be the case, but so far, attempts to remove this limitation have failed for one reason or another.

5 years ago

Thanks.
At least I can stop bonking head on the wall for being unable to use it. :P

5 years ago

IM SORRY!! For now, it's just a limitation with how the code works / why it works / and what the limits (or rather, the exceptions are)

5 years ago

Could I suggest a note on the description?
At least you warn people that wont think it's a mod bug.

5 years ago

I've seen it in the FAQ section, but this is not visible in the mod interface, then a warning can help a lot.

5 years ago

One more mod that allows recipe selection: Whistle Stop Factories.

New response