Crafting Efficiency

Adds technologies to increase the gain of wastefull and expensive processes, such as copper cable, steel, gears, circuits, and engines. Requires omniLib which enables dynamic recipe generation and auto-updating entities in world with newer recipes. Works on items even if mods change their recipes. Updated for Factorio v18

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

b Prod Modules [omniLib update required to .47]

5 years ago

Not sure if this is intended or not but i cant use prod modules with any of the effciency recipes selected

5 years ago

are you sure?
remove all mods except Crafting Efficiency, Creative Mode Mod, and omniLib and try again. all recipes should be able to use prod modules.

5 years ago

if not, i need a list of what mods are enabled, and what mod settings are in place.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Ive turned off all my mods and only have omni lib and CE enabled on a sandbox cheat world and still having the same issue. Ive left all the CE settings as default

5 years ago

what version of the mods are you using?

5 years ago

Version 0.0.24 For CE
Version 2.0.46 For Omnilibrary

5 years ago

then....productivity modules should work......

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

i've verified it multiple times.

5 years ago

I do have the same problem

Factorio 0.16.x Latest 0.16 Experimantal
Crafting Efficiency 0.0.24 and before that 0.0.23
Omnilibrary 2.0.46

5 years ago

ugh found the problem. I'm using an edited version of omniLib. (one i edited a few weeks back and forgot what i did to FIX this EXACT issue.
i'll message zelos about it now...

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

to fix productivity modules not working on anything recChain makes, insert code into RecChain of recipe-generation.lua:2134 of omniLib (for until zelos corrects/updates)
if self.add_prod then r:addProductivity() end

before the line: if self.isTile then r:tile() end

5 years ago

(sorry about that. it was about 3 weeks ago i made the change inside omniLib while trying to resolve this issue, fixed it, forgot what i did to fix it. then got sidetracked with thanksgiving trip, then got sick, and came back, forgot that i had edited it in the first place or to mention it to zelos on what needs a fixin') but the next release of omniLib should fix it up.

5 years ago

All good im just glad you knew what was up cause i thought i was some kind of special case :) Thanks for the work

5 years ago

Thank you very much

5 years ago

Any ETA when this fix will be applied permently to OmniLib ?

5 years ago

..when EmperorZelos releases omniLilb 2.0.47, or whenever he adds those lines into the omniLib code so the add-productivity code works ;)
https://discord.gg/WQYks7W

New response