How-to: use with the game editor
- make sure selection tool is enabled in startup settings
- use the selection tool from shortcut or
CTRL+SHIFT+Lin editor and select an area
- lines will disappear after 3600 ticks (1min)
How-to: use the remote interface
Load a map in the map editor and put this code into a lua snippet:
remote.call("contour","lines", game.player, area)
Select area with the mouse and wait a moment :)
To select specific tile properties add names to remote call like this:
remote.call("contour","lines", game.player, area, 'elevation', 'moisture', 'temperature')
- brown - cliffiness
- black - distance
- white - aux
- yellow - enemy-base-intensity
- green - elevation
- blue - moisture
- red - temperature
- cliffiness: 0.1
- distance: 32
- aux: 0.05
- enemy-base-intensity: 0.1
- elevation: 10
- moisture: 0.05
- temperature: 1
- see named noise expression section in expression types for more details
- read the «FAQ» and the «Changelog» for more details
- discuss with us on the «Discussion» page
We haven't discover any incompatibilities with other mods to date. Please report on the mod page discussion if any incompatibilities are discovered.
Works with multiplayer.
The mod ‹Contour Lines› was made by dodo.the.last and published under The Unlicense.
The information on this mod page represents the state of the current release and might be updated without prior notification or public announcement. Please refer to the «Documentation» section of this page for details.