Multi-wagon construction trains

Content
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains

g Auto Sort Content

3 years ago

Hello,

can we have the content of the Construction Wagon be autosorted like the player inventory?

I have an auto loading station and it hurts my OCD to see all the items cluttered around in the wagon :S

3 years ago

Which wagon are you referring to? You got a picture?

The main wagon mostly uses the ingame filters rather than a custom UI, I guess I could sort the filters but easy enough for a player to do so when configuring them.

Or do you mean the other wagons when it is pushing out trash items? That has more potential, not only to sort the contents of each wagon but which wagon it decides to drop items into. Certainly as an option if can decide the exact rules.

3 years ago

I'm talking about the construction wagon itself.

https://imgur.com/a/eZiH119

in this picture you can see my loading station. i can set the reciepe with the constant combinators on the right, and the system on the left just puts stuff in and out of the wagon to match the list.
So the Content is all over the place.

3 years ago

Oh, so you are just using it without the additional wagons at all?

I guess potentially could look at something, the main aim was for the use of multiple wagons since other equip-grid mods can't "share" items between different wagons, and if you have distinct wagons can run into limitations (especially on deconstruction when robots get stuck floating when a normal equipment grid wagon is full)

New response