Configurable Bot Speed

by Lappro

This mod adds a config options to increase or decrease the bot speed of construction and/or logistic bots. Don't forget to change the settings! Based on the mod 'Bot Speeds' from Ondra4260.

Tweaks
4 months ago
Logistic network

g Move the value change into data-final-fixes stage?

9 months ago

Currently this mod doesn't work with K2 probably because it starts with K and this mod starts with C. Putting it in data-final-fixes could fix it.

9 months ago

I currently don't have time to look into implementing this, but if you're willing to make and test this change I can get a pull request into a new release for you.

9 months ago

Done, first time using gitlab, change tested and confirmed to be working

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Thanks for your contribution, I've created a new release for it. I've attempted to add credit to a changelog, on the mod portal I can't get it to show up yet like some other mods have, but it is in there ;)

Edit: found the problem why the changelog didn't show up, now it is there :)

9 months ago

Nice. It also shows up in the in-game mod menu which has stricter parsing rules. I think my contribution might took less time than making the changelog XD

9 months ago

Haha it wasn't that bad, copied a changelog from another mod. Only took a while to figure out my release script needed to include it in the zip as well. Still faster than preparing a test setup for those changes when I don't have a game install at hand.

New response