Compact circuits

Miniaturize a whole logic network into a single entity to save place (similar to factorissimo but for signals).

Content
17 days ago
Circuit network

b Mod crashes when Schall Lamp Contrast enabled

1 year, 6 months ago

Mod crashes when Schall Lamp Contrast enabled

2.774 Error ModManager.cpp:1558: Failed to load mod "compaktcircuit": compaktcircuit/data/combinators.lua:36: attempt to index local 'c' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
compaktcircuit/data/combinators.lua:36: in function 'scale_connector'
compaktcircuit/data/combinators.lua:74: in function 'scale_lamp'
compaktcircuit/data/combinators.lua:310: in function 'create_internals'
compaktcircuit/data/data.lua:559: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
compaktcircuit/data.lua:2: in main chunk

1 year, 6 months ago

Please, can you tell me which mod you are using from Schall ?

1 year, 6 months ago

"Schall Lamp Contrast" is the specific mod, crash happens when this specific mod is enabled.

1 year, 6 months ago

Fixed in version 1.0.22. Thanks for reporting

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Hi, firstly, thank you for your mod, it's amazing. I use a heap of game play & convenience mods but this is probably the coolest! I love it as, unlike say, Factorissimo (a great mod too) it doesn't trivialise aspects of space management, I think this is a feature that should be in the core game. Circuits belong on an IC!

That said, I think there's still an issue with compatibility with the mod Schall Lamp Contrast as reported before, different error though.

2.179 Loading mod compaktcircuit 1.1.1 (data.lua)
   2.186 Error ModManager.cpp:1625: Failed to load mod "compaktcircuit": __compaktcircuit__/data/input_display.lua:77: attempt to index field 'hr_version' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __compaktcircuit__/data/input_display.lua:77: in main chunk
    [C]: in function 'require'
    __compaktcircuit__/data.lua:3: in main chunk

Sorry I'm not a coder, so not sure I understand which mod is causing the issue, I managed to work around it by adding an optional dependency on your mod to my downloaded copy of "Schall Lamp Contrast" via a small edit, to force Shall's mod to load after yours. With the load order altered so your mod loads first, it seems to avoid any issue.

Thanks again for the fantastic mod!

New response