I NEED COFFEE deprecated

Coffee gives you a boost! lack of it makes you tired.

3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

i Configuration Options

4 years ago

I really like this mod but it would be nice to be able to tune it a bit. The speed increase is too much for my taste. Also instead of getting hurt when you run out of coffee it would be nice to say reduce walk speed to 50% and after a while gradually go back to 100%. Kind of like a caffeine crash.

4 years ago

I had thought about configuration, will try get it in there. 50% walking speed could be possible but harder as it updates modifiers wich don't allow negative values but it may be possible I will give it a bash.

4 years ago

Updated today. Will look at actually slowing down players a bit later

4 years ago

It is working well. Sorry for the late reply. Maybe you could use the debuff that biter worms use the slow the player down. Just a thought. I know nothing about coding.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yep your right. Its a planned thing just a few other things to do first

4 years ago

It is done.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

All is working except for a small bug. I made a new topic for it. Great job on the mod!! I was thinking of balancing now. I started a new game to test the new options and noticed that you have to rush assembly machines 2 in order to make coffee. Unless you are quick and have some experience playing the game you will have withdrawal symptoms before you get the research done. I was thinking give the option to eat the beans for 1 caffeine each. I know you had to make the recipe in the assembly 2 machines because the first assembly machine can't except fluids.

This thread has been locked.