Circuitissimo

Factorissimo but instead of a factory warehouse it's a copy-paste circuit warehouse. A composite combinator combined with combinations of combinators from a combinator combinator

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Circuit network

g Lag

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Hey, PyroFire! Looks like a cool mod! :3
Does this mode help with lag problems of big vanilla circuits? Is the effect the same if I just not have radar coverage over my vanilla circuits, or this assumption is wrong?
I am trying to gather a list of mods that would help with lag problems on multiplayer servers... not that I have found many >_<

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Hey, PyroFire! Looks like a cool mod! :3

Thanks! Wish it worked a bit better though..

Does this mode help with lag problems of big vanilla circuits? Is the effect the same if I just not have radar coverage over my vanilla circuits, or this assumption is wrong?

The performance of vanilla circuits to circuits built with this mod should be identical.
What this mod does better than any others which already exist is that lua is not involved in any part of the on-tick updates.

I am trying to gather a list of mods that would help with lag problems on multiplayer servers... not that I have found many >_<

Yep, that will happen on extremely large maps.
Can't really avoid that, except getting a faster server or pc.
This mod probably won't help with that, nor will any other mod.
In fact any mod you install is guaranteed to make things slightly slower (or a lot slower).

1 year, 8 months ago

Thank you for the answer! :)

New response