Circuit Network Selector Wire Icons


Changes the labels in the network selectors for combinator logic to the wire icons

Tweaks
3 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.47K
Circuit network

b [FIXED] Not working? (locale)

1 year, 4 months ago

Hey SuperMikal,
cool idea, I like it. It makes selecting the right signals easier.
Unfortunately, the mod doesn't seem to work in my game. Maybe it's conflicting with another mod? I can help tracking down the problem, just ask what you need :)

1 year, 4 months ago

Hey, thanks for the praise!

First of all, could it be a language issue? Which language are you playing with, and if not English, does it work if you change to that? The mod is just two localization lines, but I realize I didn't test if I need one copy of the file per language.

If not, I guess we'll have to start with pinpointing which mod is conflicting with this one. Can you send me a list of all the mods you're using? And if you're up for it, could you please try disabling them a few at a time until it starts working?

1 year, 4 months ago

No need for hunting. I play in German, and after switching to English, it works :D
So would be great if you added the files for other languages. Thanks a lot already.

1 year, 4 months ago

Will do, should be simple enough! Will let you know when it's ready.

1 year, 3 months ago

Just FYI, Japanese translation does this in the core game.

Red
Green

a year ago
(updated a year ago)

+1

I just copied subfolder "en" to "de" an it works.

a year ago

Sorry for the wait, everyone! New version up.

a year ago

Yippie, thank you for coming back for it. I confirm it's looking right now. Awesome!

New response