Circuit Gate Combinator

Adds a new type of combinator that can conditionally alow its inputs to pass through it, a sort of gate for circuit signals. Hover over the combinator and press Control + E to open the configuration window.

Content
3 years ago
Circuit network

g Copy problem

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Can't be copied thru blueprint or CTRL+C

2 years ago

I have a copy of the mod that can be blueprinted + copy/paste if you'd like. Optionally, you can edit circuit-gate_0.0.1\prototypes\entities.lua and modify the line "decider.flags = " to:

decider.flags = {"placeable-neutral", "hide-alt-info", "not-upgradable", "placeable-player", "player-creation"}

and further down modify the line "control.flags = " to:

control.flags = {"placeable-neutral", "hide-alt-info", "placeable-off-grid", "not-upgradable", "not-in-kill-statistics", "not-deconstructable", "placeable-player", "player-creation"}

What is missing is the "placeable-player", "player-creation" flags which make it work with blueprint/copy+paste

2 years ago

Also, I was able to achieve similar results with a single decider combinator. Set the passthru logic and then set bottom to allow "Everything" or "Each" Input count.

1 year, 7 months ago

Hi @Byteme. So if I understand you right, having a circuit gate combinator is exactly the same as just putting down a regular decider combinator with the top being your condition and bottom being set to "everythinng" at the input count? The only downside to doing this instead of using the mod is that your condition circuit network will be connected to the same device as the network containing the info you are passing along if the condition is met. But at least it will be saved into blueprints and be able to be copied. Cheers!

New response