Cats

Replaces biters with cute cats, because it had to happen.

5 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

g Cute Cats in a new scenario

5 years ago

Hi Daniel, really cute cats! Loved it
Hey! I'd like to use your cats in a scenario I´m developing. They where captured by aliens and we need to rescue then. But I can't do this now because your mod replaces normal biters. I´d like to propose a small change to the mod: add a mod setting to allow the biter to be replaced or just to add new unit propotype (new name, so it will not replace the biter). So I could use the cats for what they meant to be: cute. Or another new mod specially released for this purpose. I could help doing this if you want. May we work togeter ? =)

5 years ago

This does sound like a good idea to have as a setting in the mod. Is you want to talk, got me up on discord, it's more convenient than this forum.

I probably won't have much time to code, but there is a link to the GitHub where you can send a pull request somewhere on the mod page.

5 years ago

This does sound like a good idea to have as a setting in the mod. Is you want to talk, got me up on discord, it's more convenient than this forum.

I probably won't have much time to code, but there is a link to the GitHub where you can send a pull request somewhere on the mod page.

Great! I'll make that change and send to you. How do I find you on discord ?

5 years ago

My name is the same as on here. I am in the factorio discord server advertised on Reddit

New response