Capacity Combinator

Have accumulators actual and total charge as signals in your circuit network, with capabilities to measure capacities up to about 1.8 × 10^308 joules. We use the electric network id for accounting of all calculated values within each electric network

Content
10 days ago
Circuit network

b [done] Crash

1 year, 9 days ago

I´m getting an instant crash after either removing any mod or after installing the mod "Induction ChargingGW"

error massage:

The mod Capacity Combinator (2.3.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event capacity-combinator::on_nth_tick(100)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__capacity-combinator
/control.lua:215: in function 'connect_wires'
capacity-combinator/control.lua:269: in function 'write'
capacity-combinator/control.lua:322: in function 'update'
capacity-combinator/control.lua:394: in function <capacity-combinator/control.lua:393>

Love your mod.

10 months ago

Just wanted to say I'm getting the exact same error. It seems to be tied to loading the game, as the crash persists even when loading with the same mod list.

10 months ago

Can you please try if version 2.3.1 fixes your problem? I'm otherwise not sure how to reproduce the bug.

Kind regards,
dodo

10 months ago

Hey just updated. I want to be clear that I didn't have the exact file to load and confirm, but tried to re create the set up I had (only had one circuit that used the cap combi). It seems to have fixed it. I closed and reloaded with no problem, even when I I changed my modlist.

I'm going to add the mod back in to my main run and I'll let you know if I get the crash again. Really appreciate the quick response on this, especially when I pretty much gave no good info, cheers!

New response