Very BZ

by brevven

Mod pack for all BZ Mods including Titanium, Lead, Tungsten, Silicon, Zirconium, Foundry & more. Turns on some settings by default, but adds nothing new to the game itself.

Mod packs
1 year, 4 months ago

i Warptorio compatibility bridge

7 months ago

I've been able to poke my nose at modding a little bit, so if this isn't something you want to mess with, I can try to do it myself as a standalone bridge mod.

I'm currently in a K2+BZ Warptorio run, and I'm finding that the BZ resources are a little too plentiful. Warptorio (Planetorio, really) provides a great way to spread these out, make you pay attention to where the different resources are, maybe have planets focused on different ones. I have a few ideas on this, but would like to open a discussion about how to make it work well.

I know Lead and Aluminum need to be accessible right from the start, and should probably remain as 'starting area' resources alongside Copper and Iron so that you have them on most planets not far away. Most of the other resources don't need to be, though. Zircon can be grabbed from rocks, you don't need to touch a patch of it for quite some time. Tin is needed in small amounts relatively early, but that can be something you have to go a little farther afield for without too much issue. Is there anything I'm missing, other balance considerations? Ideas for what resources maybe should be paired with what others? For example, I'm thinking of having the oil planet also have plentiful natural gas.

4 months ago

Thanks for the post. Been away a bit. Warptorio/Planetorio is one series of mods I haven't played much of, alas. I never rule anything out, but I think it's unlikely I'll get to it for a while.

One thing to consider is the green circuit recipe. I'm not sure how close the ingredients need to be to one another for a common intermediate like that.

New response