Very BZ

by brevven

Mod pack for all BZ Mods including Titanium, Lead, Tungsten, Silicon, Zirconium, Foundry & more. Turns on some settings by default, but adds nothing new to the game itself.

Mod packs
1 year, 4 months ago

i Option to make things require fewer ingredients?

1 year, 2 months ago

I love these mods, but often it feels like I'm using every different ore for each task. For example, engine units require coal, iron, lead, copper, aluminium, wolframite, and zircon. This leads to a feeling of each ore being similar and not having the personality of being used for different things (for example, iron for buildings, copper for circuits, etc.). Could you add an option (perhaps in advanced settings) to make some recipes require fewer different things? I know this is asking a lot, will probably make my own mod that does this if you don't.

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi! Thanks for this feedback. This is the type of option that I would like to provide, but as you mention it's quite a lot. I would imagine getting to something like this in several months, though as always, can't guarantee it. Either way, I think making a mod that matches the experience you want is a great idea, if you enjoy it.

1 year, 1 month ago

Thanks for the response! I'll probably work on my mod then. Maybe add some personal flavor like combining with bobs haha.

New response