Very BZ

by brevven

Mod pack for all BZ Mods including Titanium, Lead, Tungsten, Silicon, Zirconium, Foundry & more. Turns on some settings by default, but adds nothing new to the game itself.

Mod packs
1 year, 4 months ago

i Balancing with AAI Industry

1 year, 6 months ago

Hi, I absolutely love Very BZ. Though, I don't have all of them enabled yet.
Anyway, I wanted to point out some problems with AAI Industry that could be worth looking into because I really enjoy how that mod handles the burner stage and some extended compatibility would be really cool for me.

• "Natural Gas" Gives you a drill but you need the tech "basic fluid handling" for pipes. So it would make sense to put that tech as a prerequisite.
  • You also get an (optional) gas boiler, but the tech for steam comes quite a bit later.
  • The costs for early technologies are very different for both mods, BZ being cheaper in general.
  • Another minor thing is the cost for gun turrets. On expensive recipes mode you need 10 motors and 20 gear wheels for a turret plus some iron plates, making a turret cost about 160 total raw iron plates, which is insane! A Mining drill costs 16 for comparison. (This might be a pure AAI problem)
  • I'm sure there are quite a few more things later in the game that I haven't seen yet.

I thought because Very BZ is compatible with SE which uses AAI Industry, maybe it would be possible to make pure AAI Industry a bit more compatible with your mods as well. I don't want to play full SE. :D

Would be much appreciated!

Cheers

1 year, 4 months ago

Thank you for this feedback. It does look like I need to revisit a couple things here. I'll try to do so sometime soon.

New response