Very BZ

by brevven

Mod pack for all BZ Mods including Titanium, Lead, Tungsten, Silicon, Zirconium, Foundry & more. Turns on some settings by default, but adds nothing new to the game itself.

Mod packs
1 year, 4 months ago

b Error when loaded with Krastorio 2 and Omnipermute

1 year, 10 months ago

Failed to load mod "bzcarbon": bzcarbon/carbon-recipe-final-k2.lua:22: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'unpack' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'unpack'
bzcarbon/carbon-recipe-final-k2.lua:22: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
bzcarbon/data-final-fixes.lua:2: in main chunk

Factorio then has me disable Graphite & Diamonds which does allow me to run the game, however having only Graphite & Diamonds enabled (with K2 and Omnipermute of course) and none of the other mods in this pack does not produce the error. So I have posted it here, since it seems to be an interaction between multiple mods. I had only K2, Omnipermute and Very BZ enabled with no other mods.

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the report. I actually got a different error, so I may be using different versions from you.

However, I was able to fix the issue I ran into by adding an optional dependency on the bridge mod in the omnipermute info.json:
"?bz-dsr-bridge",

Perhaps that can work for you as well. If not, I might need to see your mod-list.json file to be sure I'm using similar versions to you.

I've sent a pull request but no idea when it will be included in a released version.

New response