Very BZ

by brevven

Mod pack for all BZ Mods including Titanium, Lead, Tungsten, Silicon, Zirconium, Foundry & more. Turns on some settings by default, but adds nothing new to the game itself.

Mod packs
1 year, 4 months ago

b Wrong icon

2 years ago

The Advanced Founding tech, when combined with Space Exploration and Krastorio 2, introduces a variety of '[plate] with refractory' recipes, some of which use straight ore, some use refined ore, and some add in vulcanite. The recipes seem to all be there, but the icon for 'iron plate with refractory' using vulcanite shows the vanilla iron plate texture instead of the improved iron plate texture found in... I think K2 is the one that changes the graphics. The other ones show correctly.

2 years ago

Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at this soon.

2 years ago

The "with refractory" recipe here is using the icons of the base vulcanite recipe (se-iron-smelting-vulcanite), which in this case seems to be provided by Space Exploration (though it uses enriched ore when K2 is also present). Note that the same issue seems to occur for copper plates. I think that Space Exploration is probably the correct place to fix this.

New response