Very BZ

by brevven

Mod pack for all BZ Mods including Titanium, Lead, Tungsten, Silicon, Zirconium, Foundry & more. Turns on some settings by default, but adds nothing new to the game itself.

Mod packs
1 year, 4 months ago

g Development prospects?

2 years ago

Good day! Sorry for the importunity.

I really like your mods, but I wanted to know if you plan to add other ores, such as gold, zinc or tin, as well as other types of materials produced from plants, fish and biters?

Thanks!

2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I do plan to add more ores. Gold is a likely one at some point (probably alongside some other valuable metals). Tin is also likely. I am hoping to eventually plan out zinc, but it relies a little more on chemistry and alloying than some other metals.

I do have some organic materials on the backburner, but still have a lot of planning. I'm not really sure if I would integrate fish, plants, or biters. It's a nice idea so I will think on it some more!

I try to keep this forum post somewhat up to date in terms of plans, but things are always subject to change or delays.

2 years ago

It's clear. Thanks a lot!

I've noticed that your resource mods are the most versatile and integrate best with Space Exploration and Krastorio 2. That's why they're interesting to me.

The last question - will your future mods be able to be integrated into an already started game? Or does it need to be restarted each time?

Thanks again!

2 years ago

One of my main goals is broad compatibility. So many good mods out there, I want to try to work with them all :)

I think most of my future mods will require exploring to find new resources (or using console commands to create resource patches). I generally try to make them otherwise relatively compatible with games in progress. But there will be difficulties sometimes (e.g. Aluminum relies on Foundry, so if you hadn't used Foundry before, you'd need to redesign Steel production, etc.). So no definitive answer, but I generally try to do what I can to make them easy to integrate into an existing game.

Let me know if there's anything in particular that is hard to integrate and I can try to make it easier in some way (sometimes with a mod startup setting).

2 years ago

Okay. Thanks! If I run into problems, I'll be sure to let you know.

1 year, 2 months ago

My version of the game doesn't load Titanium,
Lead, Natural Gas.
Very BZ creates an error, disables the game.

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi, kolbyko, thanks for the report. What other mods are you currently using?

New response