Hello! wanted to share an issue with many of the BZ Legacy mods I've noticed as I'm trying to do a playthrough with the BZ mods and others than have intergration with them. However due to some of the mods running into issues (specifically the regular BZ tin mod) I've had to resort to using these legacy ones such as this one which seem to be more maintained, but whenever i try to load the game up with them i get this error:
Failed to load mods: bzlib/data-util.lua:1868: attempt to get length of field 'list' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
bzlib/data-util.lua:1868: in function 'create_list'
bztin2/data-updates.lua:20: in main chunk
this is the case with all the other BZ legacy mods ive tried as well, the same error just with the mod names corresponding to the other mods like Graphite and diamonds - Legacy, Lead - Legacy, Silica and Silicon - Legacy, Tin - Legacy, Zirconium - Legacy, Aluminum, Natural Gas, Noble Metals, and Salt and Chlorine. I run into an error just with the updated BZ mods none of the other BZ inspired mods.