Burner Fuel Bonus

by DaveMcW

Burner inserters and machines run faster if their fuel has an acceleration bonus.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b problems

3 years ago

Hello, I have noticed that, whenever a machine uses up its fuel, when it changes to and back from the normal version of that machine, it deletes any stored components and results of the set recipe, also in extremely rare cases a burner-inserter will lose the items it is holding when it runs out of fuel, is this fixable or is it a limitation in the game, because how your mod handles the speedboost with better fuel?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for the report. I tested this in version 0.18 and was not able to reproduce it.

Can you tell me which mods and entities you are using for the assembling machine and fuel?

Even better would be a saved game just before fuel is used up, so I can watch the items disappear.

3 years ago

Hello, here are steps to reproduce the issue:
make a game with your mod and the latest version of AAI Industries, place a fuel processor, put some solid fuel into it, then wait until it is done processing it, then you will see, that, when it changes back to the normal version, it deletes any vehicle fuel it has produced from the solid fuel

3 years ago

Thanks, it is fixed in version 0.18.2.

I also filed a bug report to the Factorio developers because I don't think it should work like this. https://forums.factorio.com/85553

3 years ago

Thanks for the fix

New response