Buildings On Solid Flooring


Machines can only be placed on solid flooring.

Tweaks
7 months ago
2.0
108
Logistics

b SE+K2+Buildings On Concrete bug

1 year, 2 days ago
(updated 1 year, 2 days ago)

Приветсвую!
Обнаружил новую проблему: в связке Space Exploration+Krastorio 2+Buildings On Concrete из игры полностью исчезают черви, не работает экспансия и нет стартовых ассемблеров и лабы с разбившегося корабля, остается только генератор. Все другие моды были отключены.

Greetings!

I discovered a new problem: in the bundle of Space Exploration +Krastorio 2 + Buildings On Concrete, worms completely disappear from the game, expansion does not work and there are no starter assemblers and labs from the crashed ship, only the generator remains. All other mods have been disabled.

1 year, 2 days ago

Damn so that's where they went! Good catch!

I didn't notice until you pointed it out, fixed in 1.2.0. I've also added the toggle for the underground pipes as requested.

1 year, 1 day ago

👍

1 year, 1 day ago

I've also added the toggle for the underground pipes as requested.

а можно это распространить на все трубы, а не только на подземные?

is it possible to extend this to all pipes, not just underground ones?

1 year, 1 day ago

Sure!

1 year, 1 day ago

Great! 👍

New response