Brave New World

by canidae

RTS-like scenario for Factorio. Player character is removed, all work must be done by bots

Scenarios
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Support for Space Exploration?

1 year, 8 months ago

I would figure the moment where you land on a new planet, this would break.

1 year, 8 months ago

Edit: Another user told me that it would be impossible to progress the moment I tried to transport the bots, as Spidertron is locked behind Space Science, so it would be impossible to even leave the planet in the first place.

"SE explicitly doesn't allow you to bring bots seamlessly to other surfaces without a Spidertron. Spidertron is space science that must be researched in space, i.e. on another surface, and requires off-world resources, also other surfaces.

It just won't work out. At all."

1 year, 8 months ago

Interesting. I've never played SE.

1 year, 2 days ago

Edit: Another user told me that it would be impossible to progress the moment I tried to transport the bots, as Spidertron is locked behind Space Science, so it would be impossible to even leave the planet in the first place.

"SE explicitly doesn't allow you to bring bots seamlessly to other surfaces without a Spidertron. Spidertron is space science that must be researched in space, i.e. on another surface, and requires off-world resources, also other surfaces.

It just won't work out. At all."

Could potentially be made to work by making the first capsule to land on each surface into a BNW roboport with an empty storage chest. Maybe alter the capsule recipe accordingly?

New response