Bob's Tech

Research expansion

a month ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Alien Science Lab doesn't take other mods' science packs

3 years ago

Got a problem where techs need various alien science packs but also science packs from other mods (omnipacks from omniscience), which are not usable in Alien labs, so those techs can't be researched.

3 years ago

Seems a bit off.

Alien labs are a bit different in that they're for specific technologies and science packs, similar to how the modules lab is.

However, Omni is one of the "Over-Bobs" set of mods, which means He looks at my mods and adapts accordingly, not the other way around. I'm sure if you let him know, he'd remove the extra science packs from the technologies that are researched in the alien lab (Or maybe change them to not use alien science packs)

3 years ago

well cant really let him know since he disabled the forum on here and im somehow banned on the discord after leaving it (?), so yeah i just disabled omniscience then researched the stuff and then re-enabled it... thanks for the answer anyways :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I can understand why he'd disable the discussion section on here. Personally, I keep forgetting to check on here, I mean, I'm checking it now, but I've logged on before to update the mods and noticed 3 months of messages I hadn't been checking, and realised... Oh yeah... this is a thing too.

I usually work on the forums (I'm one of the older modders who had his own section setup when Ssilk was still the main moderator), but I am also on the Zelos Discord server. (Zelos is the guy who works on Omni mods), not sure why you'd be banned there.

New response