Bob's Tech

Research expansion

a month ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Burner Science Lab won't accept Steam Science pack

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Started a new game with 'Burner power phase' selected and found that the only science lab available (Burner Science Lab) won't accept the Steam Science pack.

Am I missing something subtle?

4 years ago

Burner science lab is specifically for using the steam science pack, if it doesn't have that, then perhaps you have another mod that's causing issues?

The option is actually disabled by default for a reason, although it is something I would personally recommend for someone playing pure bobs, it doesn't work with many other mods.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thanks Bob. I have your complete mod set, Angels, MadClown01's, AAI, Alien Biomes, Aircraft & Realism, Factorissimo2, ClusterIO, FNEI, Bulk Rail Loaders, LTN, Modular Turrets, Ion, Nixie, Nanobots, Rampant, RSO, SpaceX, Steinios and a few other small ones like Bullet Trails, Honk and BotBuzz. I could do a one by one reduction to hunt the source of the bug down but would probably want to beat myself to death halfway through so I skipped that and went back to default disabled. Thanks kindly for a great mod set :-)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Without looking into it, I can say right away that AAII is NOT compatible with Burner phase.
His mods load after mine, and he does some replacements in data-final-fixes that breaks my burner lab, and since it loads after mine there's no way to fix the problems it causes.

New response