Flow Control for Bobs pipes

Extends Flow Control for all of the Bob's Pipes

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g pipes missing

5 years ago

there's no Flow control for nitinol pipes and copper tungsten pipes.

also, could you add compatibility with high pressure pipes, and add flow control for those?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

copper and tungsten is in the Mod but I don't know why they don't go.
Since I can't really program.

And is the Nitinol pipe new??
I have not Graphic or Entity Graphic for this Nitinol in the Mod found

Edit: Ahh sry I have looked in the game once you did not mean copper and Thungsten but you meant copper Thungsten Pipe achso
I have to take a look because I don't have any graphics/entity graphics nor do I have any idea how to embed them because I can't draw graphics nor do I really know anything about LUA and so it's a little bit more difficult

5 years ago

Ill take a look at this for you tomorrow, its 2:30am, but this should be a quick fix :D
DarkNova, if you have discord, i can do a file share on that... im on the factorio server and the omnimatter server as Pez#2787...

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Discord can't find you under Pez#2787

Edit: I have show on Omni Discord i have found you and have you send a Friend invite

Sry for Error i write with Translator ^^

5 years ago

@Triktor
What mod are these "high pressure pipes" a part of?

5 years ago

Compatible with bob's

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

ill take a gander and see what i can do...
OK, with the scripting done between both of these mods, it would be much more efficient if you asked kendfrey to add support on his end. Integrating compatability for that mod in this one is a pain for several reasons, 1 being that it uses different materials, if you wish to change the pipe properties to work with that mod, a patch mod would be better than what i can do. If he gets the vanilla friendly flow control stuff added, this mod builds on it, so it "should" be easier on the other end.

New response