Bob's Revamp mod

Technology and Recipe restructuring.

Tweaks
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Dinitrogen tetroxide recipe

3 years ago

If you disable the extra chemistry setting, the bob's fluids section adds a recipe for your version of N2O4, even if you have angels petrochem. That recipe is not there if the setting I mentioned is on

3 years ago

N2O4 is Dinitrogen Tetroxide
This is part of the Rocket system overhaul, that changes Rocket fuel.
this is ALWAYS turned on, so the fluid is created with or without Extra Chemistry. ("hard-mode" internally)

if you're using angels, and he's disabling it in one mode, but not the other, then there's an issue with his mod, because it either should always, or never, disable it, it shouldn't be checking for the hard-mode setting.

3 years ago

The thing is, the angels versión is always there, and it's the one used for rocket fuel, your version is only on without extra chemistry, and it has no use at all

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The thing is, the angels versión is always there, and it's the one used for rocket fuel, your version is only on without extra chemistry, and it has no use at all

I understand what you're saying, and I'm saying it's a problem with angel's mods.

He REMOVES my version, I don't have a conditional add, it is ALWAYS added when you have revamp mod installed.

so, if it only exists when certain options are checked, then he is only removing it in some cases, but not others, so the checks in his mod for when it should be removed are wrong.

3 years ago

Ok, Ill tell him

New response