Bob's Mods : Alternate Textures

Some alternate textures for bob's mods (Additional icons made by CitizenJoe), gives a more vanilla friendly look to bob's mods

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i make this a .15 version of shinybob

6 years ago

Your mod seems similar to shinybob, and as that hasn't been converted to .15 yet, why not make your mod it's .15 replacement? c:

6 years ago

what do you mean by that?

6 years ago

He's probably thinking of all the textures shinybob's has. That probably ain't gonna happen for a while. Lol

6 years ago

yeah but well, i can't just straight up steal them and upload them on my mod, that wouldn't be too kind

6 years ago

You could give massive credits to shinybob... (and tbh I only suggested it because normal bob's drives me nuts without all the nice textures lmao)

6 years ago

The license on Shinybob is MIT, so technically yes you can just take them. (With proper attribution.)

According to the documentation the graphics are also at least in part made by Nexela who is quite active, maybe contact him and ask.

6 years ago

Well, I could start making new textures for everything, but considering the standards I like to maintain for even just recolors, frankly, I don't have the patience for that right now. I, and Necroptos too probably, just wanted to bring some of the jankier textures from bob's at least line with vanilla. Rocket sprites are up next.

As for reusing shinybob's textures, that's not a terrible idea since it IS MIT, but it'd be up to Necriptos, since he makes all the stuff work in mod form.

New response