Date: 27. 06. 2019
- Steam mining drill now causes a small amount of pollution. (the electric does, so I can't use "the pollution is generated by the boilers" as an excuse, as that effects electric too)
Date: 23. 06. 2019
- Added steam powered mining drill 2x2 (burner clone) with 4x4 area and sideways passthrough steam pipe. The entity is tuned to work best with top tier steam, this means it will scale in power based on steam tier. speed 0.4 and 120kW per tier (speed 2 and 600kW at maximum)
Date: 22. 04. 2019
- Added upgrade to steel-axe technology
- Removed upgrade from non-effect technologies
- Updated for 0.17.29 pollution method
Date: 16. 03. 2019
- Changed mining drill fluid boxes to allow pass through fluid flow
- Converted mining drills to new pollution
- Converted pump jacks to new pollution
- Converted water miners to new pollution
Date: 11. 03. 2019
- scaled up mining drill speeds a little. Regular doubles each level
- Updated recipes to use Copper tungsten pipe and Nitinol pipe if available.
Date: 26. 02. 2019
- Updated to work with Factorio 0.17
- Changed mining drills to account for base game removing hardness and mining power.
- Replaced Pickaxes with personal mining speed technology
Date: 19. 12. 2017
- Updated to work with Factorio 0.16
- Fixed circuit wire connections
- Fixed all the icon_size
- Fixed pumpjack graphic error (and added HD version while at it)
Date: 09. 05. 2017
- removed conditional require: multiplayer checksum fix
- Pumpjack crafting time reduced
Date: 01. 05. 2017
- Fixed all pumpjack and water mining entities, they should actually work now.
Date: 30. 04. 2017
- Updated to work with Factorio 0.15
- Updated mining drill graphics for new and HD versions.
- Mining drills MK3 cost cobalt steel instead of invar.
- Adjusted science costs.
- Added config options.